Friday 14 October 2011

Please Sir, will you pay me £1 a day?

How did I lose the Dream Job?
The Dream Job I was given a brief for but no salary?
Because I dared
I dared
I dared
I dared
to ask the boss if he'd pay my phone calls..
Not my broadband just my phone calls..
I was so busy that first week and realised my debt...
"I can't afford to do the job properly otherwise"
No
he said at first
Then only landline calls.
"But you operate from a mobile, lots of companies do"
No
"If I got a smart phone with a £20 sim, that could cover all calls, I could work when I was waiting for my son as he did Kung Fu."
No.
"It would only amount to the equivalent of you paying me £1 a day and hours all for the interests of your company!"
"This isn't working,"

And that was his final words.

"What do you mean?"

Help me out reader.

Where did I go wrong?

No comments: