Thursday 29 July 2010

666

My shopping at the local Mini Mart yesterday came to £6.66. I didn't notice.

"Look!" said Mini Mart Man. "666. Your food comes to 666, that's the devil's number!"
"Oh yeah," I replied, my head somewhere else completely.
"The devil's number, that's bad, shall I add a penny so it's £6.67?"
"No thanks."
"But it's bad, it's a bad number, the devil, you know!"
"It's not a bad number," I said. "I have an angel numbers book at home and every single number has a positive meaning in it. I bet 666 does!"
"No, it won't, it can't! It belongs to the devil!"
"It will have it and what I'll do is read what it means then come back and tell you tomorrow."

I have to admit, I was very curious indeed and more so knowing that my letter might appear in the local rag this morning.

666 people, here it is and a very nice thing to read the eve of the loss of anonymity...

Its time to focus on Spirit to balance and heal your life. Tell Heaven about any fears you have concerning material supply. Be open to receiving help and love from both humans and the angels. (Angel Numbers, Doreen Virtue Phd and Lynnette Brown)

My son copied it out and we gave it to Mini Mart Man this afternoon.

"You believe this kind of stuff?" he says incredulous.
I was quite incredulous myself.
"The way I see it, right now, my life is... well, I can choose to think negatively or I can choose to think positively. This book helps me."
"What is this book?" looking at my copy. "Do you think it works?"
"I don't know, flip, I've got to believe it, I'm wanting pigs to fly!"
"Pigs fly?" he laughs. "You don't believe that do you? Pigs don't fly!" and he flapped his arms. "They can't!"
I laughed back, "I don't know but I'll tell you if they do!"

And with that I left.

No comments: