Wednesday 21 July 2010

Stone the crows!

I was listening to the Stone Roses album... I don't need to sell my soul, it's already in me la la la and popped into my inbox to see if I had an email from a friend of mine who's in a band.

Her hair
Soft drifted snow
Death white I'd like to know
Why she hates
All that she does
But she gives it all that she's got

An email from The Ed. Ooh what's that about? He sent it Thursday night, I was about to pop off to parliament on a reccy...

Until the sky turns green
The grass is several shades of blue
Every member of parliament trips on glue
Until the sky turns green
And the grass is several shades of blue
Every member of parliament trips on glue (Sugar Spun Sister)

Oh my gosh!! He's published my article!!! In the space ordinarily reserved for MPs!!!!!!!
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

I am the resurrection
And I am the light
I couldn't ever bring myself to hate you as I like

That's Ian Brown not us ey Stiggers?
Of course you daft brush!

Stone the crows is "an expression of incredulity or annoyance" (phrases.org.uk)

Incredulity!! Incredulity!!

Thanks Ed! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: