Thursday 29 July 2010

Goddess

The local newsagent doesn't always carry copies of the CNJ but it did today!

I grabbed a copy and went straight next door to the hairdresser, to he who started the whole empty fruit bowl thing.

The last time I hoped the CNJ published my letter I did the same thing (only I got the copy on the main road that time), sat myself down and for some unknown reason was unable to turn the paper's page, it was so heavy!

I'd had to get supermario to open it and my goodness, he'd held the paper aloft with both hands and turned it page by page so slowly! The suspense near killed me!

Oh how far I've come! Today I opened the paper myself! Headed straight to the letter's section prepared to scan each page for my name.

No need!

A great big massive headline in the centre right hand page! That tune from Feeder's Feeling A Moment whizzing through my ears! My own copy swimming before my eyes!

Thank you CNJ! Thank you Journo Guy!

(Goddess is the name of the salon)

No comments: