Tuesday 13 July 2010

Horoscopes spot on?

Your home life might have been a little trying and testing over the past – er – long while! But hopefully you have learned a ton of lessons about how to handle it all and things are starting to feel less like an on-going battle you have to wage day after day after day. If you’ve mastered some of the issues which needed mastering with the people closest to you, what happens today should be rather lovely. For some, there will be a spark which gets re-ignited. For others, there is good financial news connected to the home. (Closer Online Astrology)

Prior to reading this I've:
Written a letter to my MP asking him to ask the Coalition if they've received my postcard
Written an article for the local paper who carried the story of me and Nick Clegg in February

I don't know if either will be accepted or effective so I've just got to be a bit Doris about it.

Tidy up or have a rest now? Physical energy somewhat low as the mental one simply won't slow down...

No comments: