Wednesday 21 July 2010

I do like Allocations

Allocations got back to my email about my new support worker. Here's our ping pong and I'll keep you posted. I'm really grateful she got back to me so quickly....

Hello Ms de Nim

Thank you for your email, I was out of the office attending a meeting. Can you advise whether [your new support worker] arrived for housing plan interview?

Regards


Allocations

No he didn't come, hasn't called and I've gone from being angry about it to a bit worried (a man committed suicide off my block the other week, our resident alcoholic got run over and killed and a man who lives above my neighbour was found dead in his flat after lying there for weeks so there's been a bit too much death death death for me recently)Please let me know if he's alright.
Thanks,
Sue

Dear Ms de Nim

Thank you for your response. I am trying to find out what happened and will let you know.

Regards


Allocations

No comments: