Wednesday 14 July 2010

Human robots

My new support worker just called.
This new 'change of support' is a government policy he said.
The lease end on my property isn't to do with me personally he said.
He said I could go and seek legal advice if I felt I'd been unjustly treated by the procedure.
He's fond of talking over me.
All I could hear when he was telling me the council had a duty of care and would place me in "suitable" accommodation was a piercing scream in my ear.
I had to put the phone down but not before I said I would see him next Wednesday because he has to do that, whether I want to do it or not, "in order for your case to stay live."

Who knows, he might be ok, a good guy, but he's not my old support worker and is going to rehash everything everyone has ever told me and upset me more than anyone ever has before.

He can't help you see. No-one can help me help my child.

No comments: