Friday 9 July 2010

Compliance

They told me to remove my cycle helmet when I entered the portals of the Compliance Centre. I wanted to keep it on incase I crashed but it's against the law.

Nothing left of me, I gave:

I get the full child maintenance and Income Support
I wrote an article

She jotted down that, and what benefits I am receiving, who I am doing voluntary work for. Not that I was being evicted, not that I was under considerable stress.

She wants proof of article and three months worth of bank statements.

My small family is going to be pushed head first into poverty.

To think, yesterday I was really happy when I saw the CNJ had published my letter.

'Power on' was the headline on the back page as Supermario located and read it out to me.

Power on? After this morning?

I'm not a fecking duracell bunny.

I have company this weekend. Old company, from a hundred years ago, who knows me and loves me.

You are a weed, you are not weak

Thanks stiggers, I'll try and remember that.

Power on

No comments: