Tuesday 6 July 2010

P= Points

"I've been chasing points for six years, " I said breathlessly. "Now I'm going to make one. Well, I'm going to make two. I've had enough, I'm going to the press and I hope the council won't hurt me and my son more than it is already doing. I'm also going to try and get the £238 million withheld money back to the borough. I'll chat to you later, this isn't a good place to talk."

Me to the Leader of the Council, a dad in the playground, in the school hall last friday at the International Evening. Key Stage One had just finished performing a song. I was near the front, in the centre, my son directly infront of me but with his back to the packed audience. I could see the Leader to my right. I must grab the opportunity.
I caught up with him at the end of the evening, outside, as he was leaving.

"We've written plenty of letters," he said.
"Not you, me!"

He said I could put his name on my postcard.

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: