Monday 26 July 2010

What the Foca thinks of our eviction

Text: This morning

I am applying for
Parental
Responsibility
because even though
requested continually
throughout the last
few years, we have
been unable to
achieve a personal
agreement. Your
current situation
appears to be
somewhat more
precarious than
before. And so I
believe that if I were
not in a position to
help [our son], if ever
required, due to the
lack of a piece of
paper, I would have
failed as his father.
This will only legally
confirm what is
already well
established as
normal. I have
absolutely no desire
to put you under any
undue pressure but
feel your current
circumstances
necessitate this
course of action.
Happy to talk about
this away from
[our son's] earshot when
ever you wish.

He told me what he was planning as he dropped off our son this morning and I said: "Why do you always do this? When you know I'm in a shit situation you just make it worse. Can't it wait until we're rehoused?"

He walked off and then I got his text.

I couldn't hide my fury and my pain from my child who began to cry.

I am such a fucking idiot. A month ago I told the foca a social worker was coming round. I told the foca I was published in the local paper.

So, all you lovely friends who asked me this weekend what he thought of the eviction, well here's your answer.

I didn't respond to his text and I'm not going to.

Tosser.

No comments: