Friday 9 July 2010

PISSED OFF

On Tuesday, I finished the day's post writing: "I love life. I've really got to start trusting it."

Then as I went to the loo, I saw a nasty looking brown envelope on the doormat.
Here are its contents:

Jobcentre Plus
Customer Compliance

Invitation to office interview

Dear Ms de Nim

We are updating your details and need to see you to review the information we currently hold on your claim. There may have been changes you have not yet told us about. It is essential that you attend an interview with us so we can discuss the matter further.

You should note that where there is doubt about whether the conditions for entitlement are met, we can suspend payment of your benefit.

We would like you to attend at:

[The Compliance Centre]

on Friday, 09 July 2010 at 12.00PM

To avoid necessary delay, please bring this letter with you and show it to reception immediately on your arrival. Please ask for [the Compliance Officer]

Please arrive at the office promptly, as it may be difficult to fit in another appointment if you arrive late. If you cannot keep this appointment or wish to report any changes in your circumstances, please contact me on the above direct line number to arrange a mutually convenient time.

Things that I will need to see

passport,
driving licence,
utility bills,
rent agreement,
bank statements,
Proof of any other Income and Benefit

Yours sincerely

Customer Compliance Officer.

Fuckers.

"That must be stressful," said the Mum On Whose Shoulder I Dropped My Head at this morning's GO Maths! session at my son's school.

Fuckers fuckers fuckers

They like to strip you naked. They like to take take take until there's nothing left of you

This is the system though isn't it, this is my symbolic husband

Well you can bleed me all you like but you are not taking my soul

No comments: