Tuesday 13 July 2010

Housing Plan Interviews

I've had two a year for six years. Seven years ago you got 25 points for attending. You get fuck all for attending now apart from a punishment if you don't.

Dear Ms de Nim,

Housing Plan interview

You are due to have a Housing Plan interview between 1/7/2010 and 14/7/2010 our Support Officer is: Not allocated. Please contact your support worker to arrange a home visit by mobile phone or alternatively, contact the Homeless Households Support Service office.

Please note: It is important that you attend your Housing Plan interview. Failure to do so may result in your housing application being suspended.

Hmmm, they suspended my housing application a few years ago after I had attended a meeting.
I know what this system is like, which I told the woman on the other end of the phone when I called the HHSS yesterday after she said I was "proactive".

Oh, I haven't told you have I?
The social worker who said she'd call "tomorrow" two weeks ago? She hasn't called.
The new support worker I was told I'd get three weeks ago and was told would be in touch last week? Haven't heard hide nor hair.

They suspend my application, I'll be fucking furious.

No comments: