Wednesday 21 July 2010

The Game (with Will Young and my symbolic husband)

Saturday night, my Mr Advice Man texts saying he's got two spares for the Will Young concert at Kenwood House, do I want them?

Do I want them??!

To be honest I was feeling a bit tired but my son, my son was jumping at the bit to go!! So thank you Mr Advice Man and thank you my son!!!!!!!!!!! The concert was amazing, Will Young has the most incredible voice, it really doesn't matter that I couldn't see him!!

I didn't realise Stiggers was with us until young Will sang his famous song, The Game....

I see you floating it constantly
You're making me feel like you and I could be real
But then you're flipping the game
You walk away and turn your back baby
Stop treading on me baby
Cos I'm mystified
And you know I've tried I just can't get through to you

Chorus
What you gonna do
I don't know
What you gonna say
I ain't sure
Always the same
All the time
Every day
Played my mind
I can't keep wasting my time on your game

(The State's not my baby Stiggers, I just want to make that clear, but twould be nice indeed, so nice indeed if its housing policies for real babies, real children, weren't quite so punitive....
here here hear hear)

No comments: