Wednesday 7 July 2010

P = Performances

Rough Science - Welcome to the Experiment - a band from Camden Town!

Hey hey you you yeah
over here
you're turning me on, you're turning me on
Hey, let's have some fun

"They're good!" said C's mum as we bopped with a beer in one hand and the kids' balloons in the other. "I'll have to look them up on youtube!"
"I wish I had one of their cd's!" I shouted.
Bop bop listen listen bop bop

Caught up in a fucked up system (oh crikey that's me)
Not us, we're never gonna be a victim (yeah! wooo!)
Everyone just stop, look and listen
The way we're going there'll never be a future
See the world through a screen on your computer
locked up and the room's getting smaller
Nowhere to hide, big brother's gonna use ya

Breakin' the law breakin the law
still looking for that big break (hope I'm not breaking the law breaking the law Woo yeah!)

Bop bop listen bop bop

I'll be your personal stalker
breakin and enterin, I hope no-one saw me
I enter your window
I'll go through your wardrobe
I'll open your letters
and look at your photos
I'll tell you I love you, I'll tell you I love you
I just can't help it, I just can't help it
Obsessive compulsive, I'm obsessive compulsive (fuck that's you and me stiggers!)

You see I know all about you
like where you go shopping
and what you like eating
and where you like dancing
and when it's the weekend
I know all your secrets (Wah stigs, it is!)

Bop bop listen listen bop bop

Saw your face in the mirror and don't like what you see (I'm not so bad these days!)
When I first saw you I was connected from across the room
.....
she's in a trap, a trap of frustration (yes, yes I am)

Bop bop whistle whistle iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

At the end, they gave out free demo cds!! That's why you have the lyrics of this ska, reggae, punk/funk band, though no doubt I've got the words a bit wrong but never mind.

C's mum had come to see Man Like Me, had customised her son's t-shirt because he's such a big fan too, but for some reason they pulled out. They were gutted so I bought us another beer and on we all partied!

No comments: