Wednesday 14 July 2010

T and P is in TyPing

Dear Frank Dobson,

By now my postcard asking for the £283 million allocated funds for housing to be returned to the Borough of Camden should have arrived at Number 10.

On it I put my postal address as ‘Care Of’ you, the Miliband brothers, and members of the coalition who live in the borough for you all have a connection to it. I realise now that is a lot of people and I may not get a response.

When the House of Commons next meets, could you do me a favour, as my MP, and ask the Leaders of the Coalition if they received it? I would ask them myself but I don’t have your kind of access to them.

I know I risk being held up to ridicule and I accept that without condoning it.

Please do this for me Mr Dobson, in memory of Jennyfer Spencer and for the future of the borough as a whole. One death is enough, no?

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Sue de Nim

No comments: