Thursday 8 July 2010

P = Pow Wows

4.30 am or there abouts stiggers woke me up on Monday morning.

You've got to send a letter to the local paper. It's got a dual purpose. You need them on board and you need to apologise to the Millibands for not asking permission to use their name. Don't send it to the Journo Guy you know, send it to the Editorial Team.

OK

Send it properly, no rambling the way you always do.

OK

Don't go calling on the Journo Guy in the morning.

Oh stiggers!

There's good reason he didn't reply to your emails, believe that, be grateful, but do deliver our eviction story to him.

Yeah, I did tell him I'd give to him.

Don't put our names to it. Remember, we could be anybody.

OK.

Right, go and write the letter.

Oh stiggers, I'm knackered, can't I sleep?

Go on, go and write it. Write it, write it, write write write it!

Oh for fucks sake. Alright, alright...

No comments: