Wednesday 7 July 2010

P = Plans

I wrote the draft of my message to Government on the back of a "Saturdays" postcard which was laying about, you know them, that Girl Band, when I hadn't fully formulated my plan in my mind. It was still just an idea.

I didn't know how many I should send. Just one postcard? Or one every day until they paid attention or a postman intercepted it?

I didn't know who it should be from. Should I do it from a newspaper? Two, three, four newspapers? Broadcasters? Snow lives in Kentish Town, apparently. Should I put my name on it? Should I leave it blank?

That's when Stiggers got me giggling last thursday night, stamping my little size 4 feet on my springy mattress.

I should send it from Frank Dobson and the Miliband Brothers!

My how I laughed in those early hours! They sounded like a jazz ensemble!

My meeting was with Frank Dobson on Saturday morning. I should send it the following day, not straight after it, I should be sure I knew what I was doing but not leave it too long.

My son alerted me to a coincidence. He quite made my day!

As for a plan, I have no plan! It's unfolded itself infront of me right from the beginning.

I am going with the flow!

No comments: