Wednesday 7 July 2010

P = Photocopying

I liked the postcard I sent them. I bought it for me, not to send to anyone, so I figured I should photocopy it, then I will still always have it!

I thought I'd photocopy the words too as a memento

me·men·to 
[muh-men-toh]
–noun, plural -tos, -toes.
1.
an object or item that serves to remind one of a person, past event, etc.; keepsake; souvenir.
2.
anything serving as a reminder or warning.
3.
( initial capital letter, italics ) Roman Catholic Church . either of two prayers in the canon of the Mass, one for persons living and the other for persons dead.

Just popped into Google to check it really was me and not ma and saw the meaning No 3. I never knew that.

Well, I am currently reliving Sunday as I post this aren't I, which makes it a coincidence!

To finish to my sentence (before I was interrupted!) I copied the words as a memento so I always recall my bravery that day (with a little bit of stupidity chucked in!).

How could it be ma? Doh! Memory!

No comments: