Friday 22 October 2010

Cainer has extraordinary powers

Perhaps there are some friends or relatives that you only see once a year. Currently, they are far away. If you try to think about them, you can't remember very much detail. But when you see them again, it will all come flooding back to you. The information is not on the desktop of your mind; it is compressed and stored in the back-up hard drive of your brain. When you need it, you can have it. You currently doubt your ability to handle a situation that may arise this weekend. While it is actually happening, it will be fine.

This morning I wasn't going to go to my nephew's christening but now I've been told I won't get a bailiff's order through the post I'm going to take the risk and go. My son's cousins will be there, we might be invited to stay.

Good for my son, even though I feel impelled to stay here, you know, in case something happens, so I'll play it all by ear.

Tis true Cainer, I rarely see them. Nothing like a baby to bring a family back together. Thanks for telling me it'll be fine.

Stigs, I leave housing with you. At least, I hope I leave it with you as politics and housing pretty much dominate my mind at the moment.

Oh I so need to sleeeeeeeeeeep, my eyelids close on this post, and my dreams I hope will take me somewhere nice.

Repeat after me:
I am a millionaire
I am a millionaire
I am a multi millionaire
(Law of Attraction...)

No comments: