Thursday 14 October 2010

How kind.... NOT

Just received, this 'routine' crap. Hate the fecking greedy property owner and also seems like the housing association couldn't give a shit. Probably doesn't, because as time and time I've been told this is 'routine'. Anyway, here goes. After I've posted I shall scream jolly loudly then go and pick up my son from school and pretend I've had a fabulous day....

Dear Ms de Nim,
EVICTION FOR LEASE END

Pathmead's Housing Association obtained a possession order for your home in the Central London County Court on 07 December 2009.
I am writing to advise you that I have asked the Central London County Court to arrange for the Bailiff to evict you from your home. The Court will write to you shortly and notify you of the date for the eviction.
If you are going to be homeless after the eviction you should contact the Local Authority Homeless Persons Unit at London Borough of Camden, Temporary Housing Group, (& address) who may be able to offer advice or assistance.
When you are notified of the eviction date, you must ensure that you clear all your possessions from the property and return the keys to the Bailiff. You will not be allowed back into the property after the eviction.
Yours sincerely

Legal Administrator

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Better let new support worker know

Fucking bastard shit crap wank the lot of it

No comments: