Thursday 14 October 2010

Knife edges in the deep dark woods

Thanks, it's such a knife edge isn't it. Couldn't trust that a child protection order on [my son] would help either of us, because unfortunately, it would be him needing protection from me, not needing protection from such an unfair system (and I don't care that [New Support Worker] says they are acting 'within the law'.. the law is wrong!)
I hope I put my points across ok. I wish I'd been able to nail a permanent offer for my boy. Next time round I guess...
Many many thanks again, I'll buy you a drink at the next disco!!
Sue

My response to the Deputy yesterday after she'd responded to my email saying I "did very well in such a stressful situation."

She'd really backed me up saying I was a major player in the school's PTA and mentioned the discos I always help out with. It'll be a lemonade if she lets me, none of the staff ever do as I do and reach for Al.

I wanted to end the email on a lighter tone, for I'm so not looking forward to the 'next round'.

Maybe there won't be a 'next round'. Maybe there'll be a miracle.

Thirty three Chilean miners survived 69 days down in the bowels of the earth. For 17 days, everyone thought they were dead. Today they are all freeeeeeeeee!!!

Hope can triumph!

I'll keep hoping and praying that a miracle happens for me and my son too in these deep, dark woods.

No comments: