Thursday 7 October 2010

A way forward for Labour?

Papier Mache Tower,
Sos I 2OK

21 September 2010

Dear Frank Dobson,

As you know I came to lobby you last week and left a green card for you to read out my postcard. I send a copy of it with this letter because it’s still my strong desire for you to do so.

I know you have tried to get the money owed to Camden back in the borough and the reason I sent my postcard in the first place and asked for your blessing to do so, is because I want you to succeed.

“If your MP is not satisfied with the answers received, he or she may feel that there is something to be gained by making the matter public and may want to raise the issue in the House of Commons in front of the press and public.” (http://www.parliament.uk/documents/commons-information-office/m01.pdf)

Please read it out for me. When you say to the coalition you wish to read out a postcard they may laugh. Tell them I want a proper discussion about this, it has cost one life already that we know of.

I spoke to Sir Ming Campbell while I was there and read him the postcard. He urged me to speak to you and I doubt will laugh. If one of the Miliband brothers wins the leadership you should have a natural ally because they are both born in the borough and as such should care about it.

I will get nothing for trying to help you Mr Dobson or help Camden. I really don’t think you have anything to lose by doing this for me though you know yourself you have the support of the borough, the Camden New Journal and the Ham and High.

Like I said to Sir Campbell, you have to do something or die when you’re in a situation like mine. My postcard potentially has a very positive outcome.

I wait to hear about it.

Yours sincerely,

Sue de Nim

No comments: