Friday 16 October 2009

Clear the path for the housing association

I have to wait in between 11.30 and 2.30 for my housing officer from Pathmeads. Will he come? He will come, must be positive. Cuts into your day though right?

It's an opportunity to do the dreaded housework. Stigmum's Andy Williams/Velvet Underground mix comes to mind....

Where do I begin/I am tired, I am weary, I could sleep for a thousand years/ no expenses a job of tears.

No, I need something upbeat to get me going. No-one for it but Diana Ross featuring Stigmum, of course:

If you need me, call me
No matter where you are, no matter how far
Just call my name I'll be there in a hurry
On that you can depend and never worry

Aint no mountain (of laundry) high enough
Aint no valley (of rubbish) deep enough
Aint no washing up wild enough
That I must get throoooooooooough

Ooh baby

Aint no mountain high enough
Aint no valley deep enough
Aint no river wild enough
To keep me from yooooooooooou

Oh well, at least we're 'in it together'....

No comments: