Tuesday 27 October 2009

Doing something is better than doing nothing

I've sent an email to 'allocations' telling her about the housing association's new notice. Why has the council assured me I won't be evicted until next August but the housing association wants me out before?

An 'out of office' reply pinged back. She's away until 9th November.

So I forwarded it to 'quality'. I've not heard from him since he asked Mr Grey to tell me to send my medical records. So although I feel it rather pointless to send it to him, as he will not reply, it's not pointless really is it as reply is what he should do. It would not be pointless to give me more points, lots more points, loads more points so I can bid my way out of this shit situation. Pff, you see what we dream for down here?

No comments: