Thursday 15 October 2009

Stigmum stays put

Tis ironic is it not that it's at the Year 2 Fun Run that Stigmum decides she's not going to run at all.

In truth she had me up half the latter part of the night whispering "storm in a thimble, storm in a thimble," into my paranoid ears.

I am frightened, I'll be honest with you reader, that if the council reads this, they will hang me up to dry largely because I don't know if it's legal what I'm doing and I am telling tales. My son and I risk not being housed at all for doing this. Already people have more points, who have waited less time than me. Some are housed with less points than me, many who have waited less time are also secure now. I don't know what I've done wrong. I might be doing something wrong now though....

However, I will continue to blab. You will continue to hear how ignored I feel, how threatened and bullied I feel, because if you can read me objectively, you'll conclude that the housing system I'm caught in is wrong, wrong, wrong, and flawed beyond belief. I don't know what to do about it but someone might.

Don't know what else to say so Stigmum's calling upon the Velvet Underground and Nico again, after all, they were a big part of yesterday

Thursday morning, praise the dawning
It's just a restless feeling by my side
Early dawning, Thursday morning
It's just the council fears so close behind

Watch out, the State's behind you
There might be someone around you who will call
It's nothing at all (eek, I hope so)

Thursday morning and I'm falling
I've got a feeling I don't want to know
Early dawning, Thursday morning
It's all the blogs I wrote, not so long ago

Watch out, the State's behind you
There might be someone around you who will call
It's nothing at all (eek, so hope unless it's good news)

Watch out, the State's behind you
There might be someone around you who will call
It's nothing at all (just the keys to secure accommodation?)

Thursday morning
Thursday morning
Thursday morning

No comments: