Tuesday 13 October 2009

State Rage - a song

Stigmum is singing her version of Catatonia's song to me....

What you've got to do today is find peace of mind
Come round you can take a piece of mine
And if all you've got to do today is swallow the bate
Come here, you can leave it late with me

You could be taking it easy on yourself
You should be making it easy on yourself
Cause you and I know
It's all not on the front page, you getting State rage
Racing through your best days
It's up to you girl, it's driving you crazy
I think you may be losing your mind
Losing your mind
Losing your mind.... (fades)

Stigmum is unsure whether to label it under "housing" or "work" so has decided to go with "mental health"
(in a late edit, I saw that Smoking Mum ( a very funny blog I found) puts posts on several labels at the same time! Wicked! I'm going to try it...)

No comments: