Friday 2 October 2009

I wouldn't have minded a call.....

Missed call from support worker this morning while I was at the school's annual School Association meeting. I was busy accepting praise for raising so much money as Queen of Tarts and also sticking my hand up saying I'd be happy to be a Committee Member (Registered charity, you know, my son's School Association, I'd forgotten..)

I was also reminded that the first Class Tea is next week! Eek! Best get my skates on!!

I texted support worker afterwards: "Was it you who called?"
"Yeah"
"I was in a school meeting, you can call now...."

Haven't heard a dicky bird and that was two hours ago.

I can't be arsed to text again, I've got to find all the posters and letter templates and start organising next week's big scoff. My son's class - must dig out the recipe for Nigella's mouth watering chocolate fudge cake once again! Well I did say it's the one that raises the most cash...

No comments: