Tuesday 6 October 2009

Family Relationships

Later that Saturday afternoon, back in parents' kitchen

Bro: I don't know what it is you've got against me, everything I say, you jump down my throat.
Me (very calmly): I sometimes think it's because you can't project your crap on your ex wife, that you project it onto me and mum instead and it winds me up.

Reader, I'm going to stop talking about my family. We aren't what I would call close (although when I was with the Foca I'd tell him we were because I was jealous of the relationship he had with his and I wanted the same for myself). This blog is my story, why drag them into it? It serves no purpose whatsoever and could only damage what is already, for me, such fragile relationships which are getting stronger (bit by bit by bit).

During my brief 'thing' with Old Shit School Acquaintance, he told me he wasn't that close to his family either. It's ok. It's normal.

No comments: