Thursday 15 October 2009

Visit to the dentist

My filling has fallen out. The dentist will replace it for free, just like he pulled out my wisdom tooth for free, put a gold crown on a back tooth, for free. A white one would have cost.. wooo, I daren't think. Thank the world, the universe I didn't need root canal work; my I prayed to my angels that day lying on the chair, not caring that root work too, was free.

Free dental treatment is one of the perks of being on benefits, one of the strokes this symbolic State husband gives me.

I have to pay for the hygienist like the rest of society. Pricey isn't it to get your gums cleaned so your teeth don't fall out?

I wish all society including millionaires could have access to free dental care (for the millionaires' taxes could pay for it, if they don't run off to offshore accounts that is...)

Our pearly whites are important, even if mine are kind of erm, yellow now.

No comments: