Monday 19 October 2009

Sweeping away leaves for the support worker

He's coming around at two. I'm at a loss, a real loss as to what to say but I'll moan even though I know there's nothing he can do.

Once again, it's an opportunity to tidy up. I went a bit crazy last week buying newspapers (all those freebies! A DVD of The Motorcycle Diaries in the Sunday Times yesterday, top film! The Independent were offering a Pink Floyd CD. Tough call, tough call, why do I not have a partner who could buy that one and give me the gift?!)

I can't recycle them just yet as I've not finished reading them and I know there's something I want to post on the back of last Wednesday's Guardian (a real feast that day, that paper fed me). Other things I won't post about but that's largely because Stigmum's driving this and I do as she says.

Music though! We need tunes to kick off the great sweep. Who will it be today? Donna Summer! Donna Summer with a little bit of Stigmum!

It's raining, it's pouring
This housework is boring me to tears
After all these years

Enough is enough is enough
I can't go on no more no
Enough is enough is enough
I want it out, I want it out that door now

(Stigmum is playing with no more of this song as she thinks the true lyrics, about her boring (non existent actually) love life may spur her on in her cleaning endeavours)

No comments: