Friday 9 October 2009

The police won't do anything today

Billie called. No point going to the police today she said as the detective in charge of her case is away for two weeks.

She wasn't happy for the officer she'd spoken to on the phone had told her that the police would just give her ex a warning because it wasn't 'domestic issue'

"Hacking into my emails isn't a domestic issue?" Billie doesn't understand. Can't say I do.

She doesn't trust this detective either: "When I first went to report my ex the detective took care of me, drove me home, said 'any worries you call me'. Then they changed it, put him on another case. This one's up himself."

She said she'd file the report when that detective was back, there was no point going before then.

"My daughter's ill and she's in school. What a crap life, life is crap and the hardest thing is in these emails he tells me he loves me and that is crap."

It's chilling, your ex abuser finding your old email and tapping into it to send emails to your new psuedonym.

Years ago I asked the Foca to stop telling our son he loved me. Have to say though, when I asked him not to appear in my inbox when we broke up, he didn't. Up until recently when he forwarded a picture a professional had taken of our son he has by and large let me be. I never needed to take a restraining order out on him though nor did he ever put me in hospital so we're talking about two entirely different men here.

If Billie's ex cared anything for her, like he claims to, he would let her be. She shouldn't have to involve the police. The police will have to listen to her.

(I asked Billie if I could blog our conversation. "Well, I don't know. OK". She doesn't read this blog but thank you, you fine fine mamma)

No comments: