Thursday 13 May 2010

"Don't give up...Pace yourself"

I didn't want to go to Boot Camp today and when I got there, I realised why. I had the Black Dog with me.

The last time I was being evicted I simply couldn't go to Boot Camp so it's a first for me, exercising through the hardship.

And believe me, it was tough today. Really tough. Tough like the days he'd work on our stamina and I could feel my strength build. Today though, just the Black Dog weighing me down.

There's a hymn isn't there.. "It's hard to dance with the devil on your back".. from that "dance lord where ever you may be, I am the lord of the dance said he and I'll lead you all wherever you may be and I'll lead you all to the dance said he." It is isn't it? He danced on a Friday when the sky was black, it's hard to dance with the devil on your back... Yey! It is that one!!

Anyway, the Master said he made it hard on purpose. I was partnered with him cos of odd numbers and honestly I tried not to do what the widow upstairs told me not to do this morning. Cry.

I don't know if I'll keep going. I feel I should though. Fight myself, fight my demons, fight, fight, fight so I can drink the endorphins afterwards.

Yes reader, I survived it and I'm not sorry I went after all.

No comments: