Monday 10 May 2010

So tired of all this - a song

I'm so tired of being alone,
I'm so tired of on-my-own,
won't you help me, State,
just as soon as you caaaaaaaaan.

People think that I've found a way,
to make you say, that you’ll house us.
But baby, you’re not going for that, us,
it's a natural fact,
that my son needs your tact,
show me where it's aaaaaat, baby.

I'm so tired of being alone,
I'm so tired of on-my-own,
won't you help us, State,
just as soon as you caaaaan.

I guess you know that I, uh,
I need you so,
even though,
you don't want us no more,
hey, hey, hey,hey
I'm cryin' tears,
all through the years,
I tell you like it is,
My country, love us if you can.

Yeeeeeeeeeah baby,
tired of being alone here by myself,
I tell ya, I'm tired baby,
I'm tired of being all wrapt up late at night,
in my dreams, nobody but you, baby.
Sometimes I wonder,
if you love us like you used to do,
You see baby,
I I I I I've been thinking about you,
I've been, I've been wanting to get next to you, baby,
Sometimes I hold my arms and I say,
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease,

O baby, needing you has proven to me,
to be my greatest dream, yeah.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm so tired of being alone,
I'm so tired of on-my-own,
Always late at night I get to wonderin' about you baby,
Baby, baby, yeaaaaaaaaa...
I’m so tired yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

(Al Green featuring a very tired Stigmum)

No comments: