Tuesday 11 May 2010

I ought to shut up really

Just been over to Bringing Up Charlie whose post made me laugh, as he made a serious point about the Rainbow elections. How banks are demanding whatever government coming to power to make stringent cuts affecting well, you know; low paid workers, families, welfare recipients.

He's saying he's going to stop posting about the elections, perhaps I should too. This is what I posted on his link, copied due to lacking the imagination to write it differently for you:

It's all my fault.... I asked for a hung parliament and as you say, it'll be me and millions of people who will be hung instead probably upside down to make sure the coppers fall out.... Perhaps I should vote Bungle and then Zippy at the next election!

Yeah Stiggers? Yeah? Yeah??

I Don't Know!

No comments: