Monday 5 July 2010

P = Plasters

My beautiful new red wedges that I bought with a gift card given to me back in 2007, which for the life of me, I can't remember from whom, has caused a blister on my heel (achilles?)

The answer of course, to allow the broken, raw, red seeping mass to heal, is to wear different shoes.

I however toddled along to the chemist and bought some plasters before tromping up here to the Heath in them.

"Elastoplast Sensitive SILVERHEALINGTM" "antibacterial" ones that "kill harmful germs for optimal healing" and are "skin friendly".

Woo hoo!

"There are important healing properties in silver apparantly," I said to the chemist and he agreed.

A plaster is a quick fix though. Skin needs to breathe.

I'm wearing flip flops to see Dobbie tomorrow.

It's been agreed.

No comments: