Tuesday 24 May 2011

I've joined Blog Hoppers...?!

Britmums have started this Blog Hopping thing
With the best will in the world today, I do not understand what blog hopping is or how it works. Today, I understand very little.
No reason though, not to take part!

I have to post a code which I will do in a minute but just for you, incase like me, you don't know what blog hopping is, here is the explanation:

A blog hop is a linky list that is SHARED ON MULTIPLE BLOGS. When several blogs put the same linky list code on their blog, the exact same list appears on each blog. Blog visitors can submit their entries on any blog that contains the list. The entries will appear on each blog where the list resides.Blog readers see the same list on each blog, and can "HOP" from blog to blog seeing the same list of links to follow: BLOG HOP!

I'm sure all will become clear, or perhaps not, I just know that I must hop off (arf) to lunch with my friend Jo and I mustn't tire the woman with housing and benefits and all that rubbish that I blog about (it's not rubbish says stiggers)

Anyway, here goes:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog Hopping is a fun and easy way to make new friends in the blogging community. With the thousands of wonderful blogs out there, it's impossible to follow them all, but blog hops give us a clear choice of who is best for our individual reading. I think you'll love it.

CJ xx

Frankie Parker said...

Yah, now you are getting the hang of it. didn't realise you could link them to your own blog thou. i have done this for the last couple of months just to get new people looking...

Stigmum said...

Thanks mammas. Still not sure how it works but.. but.. I have lots of blogs at my fingertips!! Like you say, Crystal Jigsaw, absolutely loads so glad I found the hopping!

Frankie, how did you do it if you didn't have the code? (which for this was the button just under the add your blog button.) On blogspot, you put the page on edit, copy the embed and away you go! Just realised this the other month, how I finally got the odd youtube vid on here! Better late than never as they say! (Just realised you do post all kinds of stuff on your blog so you're miles ahead of me!!)

A good way of spending a nothing on tv evening, that's for sure! Brings a new meaning to space hoppers! xxx

Stigmum said...

Have also just noticed that new ones who join get added to my list on here!! How very clever!!!