Monday 9 May 2011

UK has 20 new Billionaires!

According to the UK Rich List 2011, the number of UK billionaires has risen from 53 to 73!

My goodness, you'd never know the country was in crisis would you, with care centres, play centres, libraries, disabled people's mobility allowances oh my god the list is endless, funding for all these things being slashed, in order to pay off a debt because there's no money.

No money.

My arse.

If the Duke of Westminster, for example, was to share the spoils of his £7bn fortune and give every UK adult a million pounds sterling, he'd still have so much left to spread around some Local Authorities.

Indeed, if the top ten were to put their hands in their pockets, we might not have a debt "crisis" at all.....

If Philip Green, the "efficiency tzar".... oh what's the point....

Different worlds, different... but had a dream where I was told to write to Clegg one last time, so I've spent the morning doing that.

Well, for what it's worth, I don't know but I'm still Leader of the I Don't Know Party so it's worth a punt.

No comments: