Tuesday 3 May 2011

Osama bin laiden in the Sea?

On first hearing the news yesterday afternoon that Osama bin Laden had been killed by American forces, I went to Facebook and asked:

"Is it true?"

Dumped in the ocean? No direct evidence apart from bloodied sheets?

I am someone who no longer believes anything she's told. I am also someone who is so incredibly gullible she believes everything she's told.

Anyway, much of the world is delighted. If it is true, so am I (though I'm against the death penalty - lock up in a dark cell forever to deny them a life I say). It's taken long enough to find the orchestrator of so much destruction.

I can only hope there aren't reprisals but there's bound to be. It'll add to the catalogue of horror we are told about daily on the news.

The World is weeping, fighting, dying, at war in endless ever decreasing circles

I guess that does make evil people easier to find and bring to account...
Well, you hope so anyway

No comments: