Saturday 28 May 2011

The Revolution will be live



RIP Gil Scott-Heron, the "Godfather of Hip-Hop" who died yesterday aged 62.

I'm going to take a break from blogging. I haven't figured out what I'm going to say to Dobbie and I need to get it all straight in my head.

I was going to stop being Stigmum's conduit forever today.

I was going to stop blogging. That was my plan. In my head.

Quite fitting, if I can't go out on a happy ending, I go out on a protest!

This was never the song I was going to end it on though, so I guess I've got to come back!

Happy Bank Holiday all and happy half term to the kiddies, especially mine, who's in Barcelona right now as the city plays football against Manchester United at Wembley, London.

I love you my son my sun and remember, I said I was in your heart so not far if you need me, and you are in mine, a comfort when I miss you x

No comments: