Monday 7 September 2009

Back to school

He was so excited to be going back to school, his pe kit on his back, clutching his new shiny red water bottle. All summer he's been saying he doesn't like his new teacher because "she's bossy". This morning he decided he did like her after all. Goodo, he's come round to my way of thinking. He's got the teacher he needs!! She takes no crap from the kids and the kids love her for it!

Piece of mind, that's what you want when you drop them off, and that's what I get with his school. It's worth fighting to keep him there.


Ha ha, just noticed... piece of mind!! What a muppet! Peace of mind is what I meant! Mind you, piece of mind isn't too bad a mistake as I want a piece of my mind not worrying about him as I do have lots of worrying about crashing through my head right now and putting some aside is just lovely.

Yes Mr Marley, I am trying as I watch two little birds outside my window.

No comments: