Friday 11 September 2009

Busy busy, whizzy whizzy

It's been an eventful morning but I want to go out now. Camden music said if I dropped off my flute today, someone was coming in tomorrow to take a look at it. It's been years since I played and I just want to check none of the screws are loose or anything.

What I'll come back to though is my visit to Shelter, my subsequent email to 'needs and access' and my support worker's visit. I'll post them all individually as I can only deal with fragments right now, not one long tale.

Support worker was concerned at how weak I looked, said he'd call the mental health services on my behalf. I didn't turn up to my second assessment in June. I'm not going to call them. I'm already seeing my doctor next week but this is a brutal game I'm involved in, so any support, whereever it comes from, isn't going to be knocked back right now.

I might pop into Sainsbury's afterwards, buy some soup. The boy's away this weekend and there's a danger I won't eat as I'm not hungry. The high stress diet has its advantages but I'm big enough and ugly enough to know that the disadvantages outweigh it. If I can take care of a musical instrument, then I should be able to take care of myself, right?

No comments: