Friday 25 September 2009

Will this phone call help my appeal?

My support worker just rang to ask have I read my email because 'allocations' has responded to mine, about immigrants. I've not read this yet, obviously, but said I will thank her for replying.

I told him I had just spoken to the Estate Manager, who is a very nice man, who told me the flats have gone. I told him I had just left a message on the King's voicemail.

"I'm a recurring depressive with psychotic tendancies, that's what psychotic people do, they phone the man responsible for auctioning off the properties and ask him to find a lawyer."

"You're not psychotic," says support worker, who is also a nice man.

"Well that's what a psychiatrist wrote down when I told him I was going to get Cherie Blair to defend me years ago. Just because you can't see scars doesn't mean I'm not traumatised by all this."

There were no exclamations in my speech, so there are none in my sentences. My voice is flat, calm, psychotic.

He told me to read the email. I will in a minute.

No comments: