Wednesday 9 September 2009

Email to 'needs and access'

I had a little meditation after posting all that lawyer stuff. I sat down, crossed my legs, and started breathing in and out, in and out. Yesterday, Supermario told me I should meditate with a picture of Jesus on the Cross in my mind. It was amazing what could happen, he said.

Mario is a great guy, we have many an existential conversation when I take my son to get his hair cut, but I will, if I have to, tell him to tone down if he gets too bible preachy. He didn't yesterday, he just said that, meditate on the cross.

So as I breathed I tried to imagine Jesus on the Cross. Who was coming up though, was his mother holding him as a baby. Jesus/Mary/Jesus/Mary. I settled on Mary. The blue of her veil. Then ideas came up. I still haven't perfected the emptying of my mind... Don't write to Needs and Access, email her. Forward that beautiful picture of my son the foca sent me. Do it today. Do it now.

So that's what I've done. I didn't mention anything legal, ie/ legally my son is entitled to his own room. No point as I know that she knows the law won't help me. So I mentioned the possession order, the empty properties, my son my son my son, his school, my son, my son.

"You can help us. The council can help us, I know it can."

I've eaten nothing but a banana all day. Obviously back on my high stress diet. Fortunately for my son there's fish pie in the freezer but it's the last lot...

No comments: