Wednesday 9 September 2009

Ex support worker tells me the score

Following my tete a tete with the lawyer, I texted my ex support worker. He called me back whilst I've been posting on here.

"[The council's] going to be brutal with you," he tells me. "Because of your family composition we'll put you in a hostel, that's what they'll say."

I tell him that there are two empty properties in my block. It is far simpler to move me into one of them, given I've been on their register for 5 years, and not have to deal with me any more.

"That's the problem, they're likely to say it's all computerised and la di da. They've got 1,400 people living in temporary accommodation and they are not going to personalise each case."

I have to write to needs and access woman. I'll include my 'Notice Requiring Possession.' I've got to get her to personalise mine.

I must try and meditate now. Blogging all this is not doing me any favours.

No comments: