Monday 14 September 2009

What I am doing to my son

My son was really compliant this morning. This worries me. Usually when I tell him he can't wear his trainers to school it ends up in an argument, him fighting his corner, until we reach a compromise. Today he just accepted this.

Usually when I tell him to get off the computer he says "Let me just finish this game!" This morning he said "OK mummy," and closed the laptop.

My son didn't go through the terrible twos when we were evicted by the Church. My god he went through the tyrannical threes when we got here though and I was able to relax a bit.

My handling of this situation is already having an impact on him. He is much older now. I don't want to put him through this. I can't put him through this.

This isn't some little experiment like my Masters. This is our lives.

I'm going to get the doc to get the mental health services onto me as a matter of urgency.

This mother is mad. This mother has got to get even.

No comments: