Wednesday 30 September 2009

Fingers crossed people

On Monday I met Mr Gray to give him the bumph to back up my appeal letter (yes I know it's Wednesday now, I've been dreaming...)

Fortunately he put me sufficiently at ease and I was able to look him in the eye. He went through my documents, eviction notices, evidence of this and that, then asked me questions, like why I'd turned down the hostel back in 2005.

I said I didn't want to justify everything but he said in an appeal I may have to.

Geez, if that's true, the council treats us like perpetrators of a crime, not the victims of Government policies.

After he'd read everything he called Quality Man in the council, acting on my behalf just like I imagine a defence lawyer would.

"MP?" I heard him say. Ooh bless, she's onto it then.

Mr Gray told me I should write to Quality Man with details of my medical history and my "Notice of Possession" then he gave me my bumph back, including my Letter of Appeal.

I wrote to Quality Man just last week telling him my doc had to told me to stop writing to the council but "I have to do something".

Nah, he didn't reply, but he knows of me. Let's hope he hears the voices of all I've asked to help because one thing's for sure, the council isn't hearing me trying to secure the foundations of my child.

I have my fingers crossed

No comments: