Wednesday 16 September 2009

'Nothing out of the ordinary'

Phoned OO7. The council are a bunch of bloody bastards if you don't mind me saying. I asked him if I could have what he said in writing, so I'll see what he writes. He said that he "can't help", had "no influence" over mine and my son's situation .

"It may seem harsh but there's nothing exceptional about that from our point of view". "I'm sorry but there is," I replied.

"Your situation is nothing out of the ordinary" he said and I of course, disagreed. He banged on about the "very many people" as if I didn't know. I just wish I didn't know.

If I didn't have a child, I'd go and find a dealer right now. I don't care that I don't like needles.
If I didn't have a child I wouldn't be in this situation. I'd have left the country if things got so hard.

If he writes what he said to me, I will start with him a game of email ping pong, starting with "define exceptional." I've asked the council that a few times. I want an answer.

No comments: