Thursday 17 December 2009

Bidding, the imperceptable earthquake

Week in, week out, week in, week out, week in, week out we bid. We have long given up hoping so it's a depressing activity. A booming trade for the pharmaceutical industry, what can I say?

Ah, what I've bid on this week. Luckily, there are a couple of properties there.

First floor of a block on a 'large estate', walking distance from son's school. Zat oh Zat oh where will you go? Don't think about it: £88.35p a week rent.

Second floor of a conversion, a short bike ride from son's school. Zat oh Zat where will you go? And there's no bath, only a shower. There's full central heating though and on a day like this, full central heating is just what a person needs. £97.20 for this one.

Current position on list:

Block: 25/74
Conversion: 20/70

You see, abandon all hope all ye who enter.

It's all bollocks though. You're not telling me, that when I was shortlisted three years ago with less points than I have now, that there weren't people back then with more points than me who weren't shortlisted.

Must dash to my doctor's appointment. Pete the Plumber's just got here too. Great timing!

No comments: