Wednesday 16 December 2009

Me, in a nutshell

I know it is very dangerous to bite the hands that feed you.

I also know that the bodies that operate the hands that feed me are ordinary people.
Stigmum rages against a machine and the risk of course, is that if the housing division reads any of this, it may never house me at all. The greatest risk of all, is that my son continues to live with a woman, who for reasons untold and unknown, desperately wants security for him, for herself.

I cannot help myself from writing about it because I know that although I'm not the whole population angry at this machine, I am nonetheless not unique and parents, not only parents, but parents, want the same for their children.

I want my own home.
I want to win the lottery so I don't have to ask the State to give me one and can buy my own home so that my son always has security and I have no mortgage and thus no rent to pay.
I want to earn a squillion pounds Pro Rata so I don't have to depend on winning the lottery to provide this basic foundation for my child, for myself.
In short I guess you could say, in a nutshell, I want to be free.

2 comments:

Jennysmith said...

Hey, sweetie, thats what blogging is for. Moaning and expressing what you want.

Will think about you sweetie

xxx

Stigmum said...

You lovely lovely woman! Soon I'll be back to reading yours! Take great care xxx