Tuesday 15 December 2009

Relief Dreams

I went to bed telling myself we were safe. Safe, safe, don't worry. Christmas, you can get on with Christmas now....sleep sweet sweet sleep, sleep!

Shadows of conversations whip through the darkness.

"Your lease is up, you have to move," says the Leader of the Council's Lady.
"It's my home, and it's Christmas!"
"It's not your home, it's somewhere you rent."
"It is my home!"
It's not your home it's not your home it's not your home

In swoops the support worker: "They'll put you in the hostel, it's decided on your bedroom category and family composition."
"Stop saying that to me!"
Family composition family composition family composition ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

"I can't see anything on the system about an eviction order," says the Housing Association.
"What? You've sent me three notices!"
"No, there's nothing there."
Nothing there nothing there nothing there nothing there

"Put me in a priority banding!" I plead support worker.
"It doesn't work like that, no priority bandings for tenancy ends of temporary accommodation."
"What! That's ridiculous!"
No priority no priority no priority no priority for YOU
"No going around it now. You've exhausted every avenue. Unfortunately that is the conclusion now."
"NO!"
No going around it now not now no going around it now that's the conclusion conclusion conclusion

Conclusion conclusion conclusion

Conclusion conclusion that's not your home no priority for you no going around it now no going around it no going around it no going around it now and off I disappear "WANTING" in a straight jacket.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

No comments: